August 18, 2019, 06:04:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Membership Currently Closed.

Boards Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Great Pyramid as "Land Claim"  (Read 8127 times)
Chuck-Star
Administrator

« on: March 20, 2010, 02:03:44 AM »

Couldn't the Great Pyramid amount to an ET society placing their "trademarked logo" on Planet Earth?  In other words, if a mission from another solar system surveyed "our planet", wouldn't they want to leave a mark of their claim to ownership, and what better place than at the center of land masses on Earth?  We plant flags on the South Pole and the Moon.  The Templars evidently built a monument in Minnesota to lay claim to the North American continent.  

http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=34.0

The ET's just had a better and more permanent idea.  There was no point in making inscriptions on the Great Pyramid.  However, the orientation of the "air shafts" would be significant, probably not so much for siting Orion or other star systems, but for those other star systems to site the Earth!  As long as the "Pyramid Fire" burned, the home planet would know their colony was still alive, and rival space colonizers would also know it.

What happened to the mission?  And what statement was being made by the 4th Dynasty pharaohs in refurbishing the Giza Pyramids?  Was this a recovery of the colony or "declaration of independence"?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 02:05:52 AM by Chuck-Star » Logged
farang

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 03:49:10 PM »

You did see this in todays' news???

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS166901+15-Sep-2010+PRN20100915?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a49:g43:r1:c0.189439:b37500886:z0

They weren't placing "road markers...."...this is too much for me to conceive of right now: my mind refuses to grasp it.
Chuck-Star
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 01:24:42 AM »

Not sure if it is related to this story:

http://groups.google.com/group/dark-star-planet-x/browse_thread/thread/4387f8248efcb366

This definitely is not my area of expertise.  I generally leave the UFO debates to other sites, such as The Daily Grail.  They are discussing the UN "appointee", but no mention of the Reuters story so far.  

http://www.dailygrail.com/blogs/smapdi/2010/9/UN-proactively-appointing-ET-ambassador

My opinion is that ET's are responsible for the advent of modern man, but whether their intentions for us are good or evil or both is hard to say.  We can say that our history has been one of continual exploitation.  We exploit the world and our fellow humans.  But maybe the human exploiters are about to be exploited by ET.

I really don't know what to think about all this.  I find it an intriguing twist of discovery that the so-called "Watchers" in ancient times were not so much gods observing men, but men observing gods (planets. constellations, etc.).
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 01:26:21 AM by Chuck-Star » Logged
Chuck-Star
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 11:58:33 PM »

Apparently the story about the UN ambassador to the Cosmos was a joke, but just the thing you'd expect from that institution.  They have committees on all kinds of wild stuff.  I attended a UN special interest group back in 1999.

The UFO story was featured today at TDG.  The lack of response to it tells me its not a big deal.  How could miissles be malfunctioning if they weren't trying to launch them.  Silly aliens, what a bunch  voyeuristic prancksters.
Mork

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 06:05:52 AM »

How could miissles be malfunctioning if they weren't trying to launch them.

This because most systems break down when off. Have you ever tried to start your car and it just wouldn't start? No problems the last time you drove it? Following simple logic says that it broke when it was off! If we turn missle systems off, the obvious conclusion is that something will break. I love science, it's sooo simple.

ET and the paramids - I dunno about that one but, it is as good a guess as any. But, as far as "road markers," I find that a bit conventional science theory. I mean trying to apply current understanding and convention to technology and a society significantly different than our own. I would think that their grasp of navigation is a bit more complex than our own in that what they may find trivial or common, only academia understands here on earth. I find the logo theory much more plausible akin to the USA planting a flag on the moon. I don't give it much probability but more than road markers.

If we are to assume that ET played a role, I would guess more of a sociology experiment of some sort to provide focus or purpose to people of that land and compare it to development elsewhere such as a second test case in Mexico with the paramids there. Now they would have two test cases to compare to societies they didn't influence.

Just some thinking off the top of my head.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: