September 02, 2014, 08:11:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Membership Currently Closed.

Boards Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome Message from Charles Pope, Click Here  (Read 6264 times)
Yuya Joe College

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 03:03:54 PM »

Public Enema Chucksta and Bad Boyeez Croo,

It's a good thing all these 2012 prophecies are just hooey otherwise people might start predicting stuff like ashes clouding the sky from a re-ignited Icelandic volcano or a torrent of black poison threatening to tar the very Mayan beaches these calendric oracles were written on.

At least I and I have the new tombs near Cairo to ponder; who are these souls to be so elegantly prepared for the afterlife?

Yu Run Dem See
farang

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 03:42:25 PM »

Hello Charles,

Got to say, it was a tad difficult to "get into" the first two chapters of your book....frankly thought you were some religious fundie with outer space notions...then read on, thankfully...but then DNA results showed the fact that there are at *least* four or five different kinds of "modern" humans (hominids) remains now identified...it made me wonder: was the tale of "Sampson" a relic of some deep dark history of a Neandertal half-breed (your description of "giant=strong man" gave me the clue, the DNA-proof that Asians and Europeans have 3% Neandertal DNA to this day..but Africans do not, and that the Neandertals were supposedly 2-3 times the strength of "modern" hominids) being "tamed?"

Not sure who first settled "Sumeria" either....but I have a hunch. To be told later, maybe.

So, then of course I found the "wild man" myth in the Gilgamesh tale of a women "taming" (shaving?) some hairy wild man that ran with the "beasts" (the imagery we see today as the "beast tamer" so prevalent?), and how similar "Achilles and Hercules" sound...both super strong "sons of god"....both also oddly connected through the "Jason and the Argonaut" myths..

Jason was actually originally Iason in Greek. Ya's son. Son of King Aeson. Looks too much like the Akkadian' "Ea" to me for coincidence. More ancient myth then the date given it, I am sure. Much more. This is the tale of NarMER retold... with Greek spice added. Aka Aescelepius aka The Scalpel. Magician/physician? Curious: "Iason" had a lover, a sorceress...Madea, that murdered their children (last of the human sacrifice religious ceremonies??)..MERlin had a sorceress lover too, Morgan. Funny how they get the bad rap....every hear of another M getting a bad rap? Madea=Magdelene? Just sayin'...

Early this week, in Somalia, there was a find of rock wall carvings...of what was labeled a "5000 year old representation of a man on a horse hunting"....

Who could that have been, Charles? Horses, in Somalia 5000 years ago? No way. Horses were just introduced in Egypt @ 2000 BC....interesting...Egypt being right up the Red Sea coast from Somalia...where did horsemen come from back then?

What is now Khazakstan. Black Sea area. Very close to Georgia, just down the Black Sea coast. Tentative, but try this out: The hunter was one of the Argonauts. Sailed there, was out hunting provisions. No? Then tell me how a horseman got there at least 1200-1500 years too early? Ride that horse down from Khazahkstan, then through the desert? No.

Who was he? The Viking pharaoh, that's who. "Proto"-Viking. Nimrod/Narmer/Naram-Sin. The "Hebrew's" Mighty Hunter Nimrod? According to the myth, Iason was threatened by the usurper of his father's throne...and was sent into hiding as a child. Who raised him?

A centaur. What would ancient hominids witnessing a mounted horseman perceive the first time? My assertion: a centaur. Where is the Colchis of the Golden Fleece? Very close to Khazahkstan. Ancient gold jewelry found there in Colchis, very intricate, include "horseman and birds"....ever see a depiction of Minoan sailing and rowing ships? Royalty had birds painted on the sides....Minoan wall paintings are now found on Egyptian temple walls in Avaris...just sayin'...it was Egyptian priests that told Plato of a land destroyed....Santorini? Yes, of course it was.

Who was "NarMER? Who was MERlin? Who was HoMER? (the latter two supposedly blind, btw). Mer, the Egyptian word for pyramid, no?

The tale of Jason says they were surveying the earth. Andis Kaulins at lexiline tells this story much better than I...but he did not have the advantage of fresh info: 5000 year old horse-mounted hunter in Somalia.  Here is something even more curious: the wheat first grown in the Nile valley @ 9000 BC came from where? Near the ruins of Gobkli Tepi. In Georgia. DNA proven now.

I'd give links for this...but am I allowed to? Something about not posting material worried me.

More: I'd be curious why no one thinks Psusennes I is the actual source of the "David" myth. Or at the very least another "David." His tomb wall had a "Star of David." His daughter and "David" virtually the same name. His Nomen: "The Star That Appears In The City.' His Golden Horus name? Zemakheperu.

Going WAY OUT on a limb: He was a "heberu." Another 21st Dynasty pharaoh: Siamun. Tell me that the Horus name he held: Sameryehamen-Peremhauf isn't Simon Peter. Osman's "Rock." The city of Petra MUST be involved in any story of any "Rock."

As well as "Saint Paul." Eusubius knew: "Paul" was in actuality Appollonius. Same companion name as "Paul." Copied straight up from Appollonius' sayings. He knew.

Your book inspires, your defense of Osman very admirable. Now with the coffin paintings released earlier this year on by Hawass on msm (then quickly taken down and hard to find) of a "Christ" on a Cross (an ankh with a "happy face" in the loop on top) floating off to sit with "The Lord"...2750 BC. WAY before even Osman asserts "Christianity" began in Egypt. Easy for me to "look smart" when new info is available, but Osman is a genius.

I'm guessing this is an ancient African religion, not necessarily "Egyptian." Depictions (red granite bust) of "Solomon"/Amenhotep III depict a black man. Tiye is a black woman. Were "heperu" African? If the depiction is accurate, the answer must be yes. Maybe another reason for "determined obfuscation?"

Just guessing here: Akhenaton. Akhenaton was worshiping his REAL father as The Aten: Amenhotep III/Solomon was admonished for his "pagan ways" near his end in the bible: he considered himself the representation of the Aten...and his son was just embracing his father's wishes. Last week, I found myself staring at a statue here where I live, of a long ago king that ruled this area...and couldn't stop...something was compelling me....then the lightbulb went off: so THAT'S why Ahkenaton is depicted so strangely.....almost like a transvestite....ready? I already spoke of Minoan artists painting Egyptian walls....think the pharaoh never saw an Asian? Or vice-versa? I think Isis was an Asian hominid that had evolved white-skinned in Ice Age conditions...and was grabbed/stolen/married/bought. Extremely desirable....those Genes of Isis.

Think the pharaoh never meet anyone from ancient Lanna? (iron smelting here 4000 BC, first ANYWHERE in the world)....look at an image of King Mengrai (yep: a "Re" king)...think he looks at all like the weird images of Akhenaton? Look close at Akhenaton's "skirt"....eyes...I wonder: did pharaoh have a Lanna artist visit him? Because to me, his depictions look like what an Asian hominid from Lanna would see when looking at an African hominid for the first time. Used to painting in a certain style...and Akhenaton has a very new, odd style of depicting himself.

Did you know the kingdom above Lanna asked India to send priests of their religion to teach? Yes, A Brahma and his consort Sarai. Just sayin'......Ptah/Buddha. Abraham: not Egyptian in origin. Indian. For sure.

"Christianity vs Judaism."  It was a battle long in the making, long before the 18th dynasty of Egypt came along...WAY before, between this stern mono god, and the Resurrection belief system....thousands of years older, @ the time Iahu the Goddess had a "sex change" operation.

Let that rattle around your noodle awhile. If allowed, I can supply links from very reputable archaeological sites for my premises.

Thanks for all your efforts, Charles.  I'll be back whenever any other fool notions fill my skull to bore everyone to tears...and my apologies for rambling on about any topic you have probably already thoroughly covered. Food for thought: "Abraham's" father made statues according to the OT.

Google "Sheep caught in the thicket." See a real-life 2200 BC statue from Ur. Found where? In the "Great Killing Pit of Ur." What was found there? Hundreds of sacrificed women and children....sad fact. Who were "Abraham's people" in reality??
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: