August 21, 2018, 12:35:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Membership Currently Closed.

Boards Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eastern Identities of Yuya and Tuya  (Read 19201 times)
Yuya Joe College

« on: January 30, 2010, 03:09:20 PM »

Charles and readers,

All props to the DomainOfMan.com website for providing the foundational research that has enabled my work and that of many others all over this spinning ball of blue, green and brown fun we so affectionately call Gaia. It has been an incredible journey of joy discovering the Eastern identities of major Old Testament figures, and it all started with Yuya Joseph and his lovely wife Tuya Asenath.

I have posted my initial conclusions on the <A HREF="http://ojoecollege.blogspot.com/2010/01/joseph-and-his-coat-of-many-nations.html">Eastern Identities of Joseph and Manasseh</A> on my Joe College blog, and will be soon following that up with a Queens of the Ninth Century BC piece, and then Parts Two and Three of the Joseph / Yusuf series.

Here the primary initial conclusions:

Ancestors of Yuya / Joseph / Yusuf

Great-great-grandfather:

Terah / Tarakh / Shattuara / Parshatatar

Great-grandfather:

Abraham / Ibrahim / Wasashatta / Shaustatar

Grandfather:

Isaac / Artatama / Is-haq

Bilogical Father of BOTH:

Adoptive Father of Yuya / Joseph:

Jacob / Israel / Ya'qub / Amenhotep II / Shoshenq

and:

Biological Father of Yuya Joseph:

Esau / Ashur-rim-neshesu / Tab-rimmon / Shuttarna II

Names of Joseph / Yusuf / Yuya

Ashurnasirpal II (possibly also Ashurnasirpal I), aka Tushratta, Yuya, Joseph, Yusuf, Abishalom, Dushratta, Abdi-Ashratu, Abdi Ashirta, Abdi-Ashstarte, Omri, Khumry, Ghomri, Cymry, Reuel the Midianite, Imram, Amram, Imran, Jethbo, Bar Hadad, Ben Hadad, Uriel, Irhuleni, Nebat I, Ithobaal, Elkunirsa, Ashur-nadin-ahhe, Eriba-Adad II, Kadashman-Enlil

Descendants of Joseph Through Manasseh Line

Yuya, Joseph, Yusuf, Asurnasirpal, Abdi-Ashratu

Father of:

Aanen, Aaron, Manasseh, Shalmaneser III, Shammai

Father of:

Machir, Shamashi-Adad V, Eshek, Nadab

Father of:

Adad-Nirari III, Gilead, Ulam, Appaim

Father of:

Tilglath-Pileser III/ Tilgath-Pilneser III / Takelot III (Ishi / Shabaka / Pul / Pulu)
(Possibly adopted, "royal" son, in which case would be biological son of Uzziah / Azariah of the House of David / Tribe of Judah)

and

Ashur-Dan II (Bedan)

and:

Shalmaneser IV (Abiezer, Shemida)

Tilglath-Pileser III/ Tilgath-Pilneser III / Takelot III / Ishi

Father of:

Shalmaneser V ( Osorkon IV)

and:

Piye / Sargon II / Menelaus

Piye / Sargon II / Menelaus m Aramaen Queen Naqui'a / Zakitu

Father and mother of:

Sennacherib

Father of:

Esarhaddon

and:

Ashur-nadin-shumi

Esarhaddon

Father of:

Ashurbanipal / Asenappar / Sardanapalus

and:

Shamash-shum-ukin

Ashurbanipal / Asenappar / Sardanapalus

Father Twin Sons:

Sinshar-Iskin / Sarakos / Saracus

and:

Samal-lum-ukin

...and then came Babylon.

Keep in mind that a royal "son" is not always a biological son, but sometimes a nephew or younger cousin who seems best suited for leadership; the favour is expected to be returned, with the next appointment coming back to the earlier branch of the family, so the chain goes on and the Middle Earth royal family continued to rule Egypt, Mesopotamia, Israel (whose early Kings were mostly descendants of Aye / Ephraim), Judah, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greek and Rome, regardless of where the current capitol was situated.

To be continued...

Yuya Joe College

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 05:34:58 PM »

Yuya of the Eighteenth Dynasty has been clearly linked to Joseph of the Old Testament by Ahmed Osman, and his research was followed up splendourifiously by the eminent Pope Charles of the late 20th Century Dynasty that carried into the 21st Century. As the Papal scribe explored in detail the connections between Yuya / Joseph and the 18th Dynasty luminaries, wide-ranging familial relations were discovered that had resulted from this Union of the House of Joseph and the House of David.

There was an additional benefit of discovering the link between Asenath's Hebrew name and her Egyptian name, Tuya, which previously seemed difficult to connect. Now that we know Ashurnasirpal's wife was named Asherah / Ashratu, the Assyrian equivalent of Asenath, her four main names will henceforth be considered as Asenath / Asherah / Ashratu / Tuya, though she was also known to many cultures by even more names, as illustrated below.

Queen Asherah aka Asenath Ashratu Tuya (aka Athirat, Ashtart, Ishtar, Elat, Asertu, Ashtoreth / Hertu, Qudshu, Qodesh)

Daughter of Potiphera (read Pharaoh Poti, Thutmose IV)

Wife of Yuya Joseph Tushratta (aka Yusuf / Asurnasirpal)
 - mother of Queen Tiye Zipporah
 - mother of Prince Aanen Manasseh (aka Shaulmaneser III)
 - mother or stepmother of Aye Ephraim

Tuya and Yuya were parents of:

Daughter: Tiye aka Zipporah / Jochebed / Jezebel / Joacaste / Merope / Naamah
(mother of Moses / Akhenaten, grandmother of Joshua / Tutankhamun)

Son: Ephraim aka Aye / Sheshonq I / Sheshonq I / Ahab / Asa / Aya / Ayyab / Lab'ayu / Addaya / Rib-Addi / Shaul, Jerimoth, Nebat II / Ithra / Jethro / Eleazar / Nimshi / Ahilud / Hobab / Jeremoth / Je-rimoth / eastern Jahrammat

Son: Manasseh aka Shalmaneser III Aanen, Aaron, Manasseh, Menasseh, Asuraballit,  Mery-Re, Ashuraballit, Ilu-KabKabu, Belus, Bel, Amon, Amariah, Amarnappa, Amon-appa, Jeroboam I

In the political / military world, Tuya Asherah's daughter Tiye was wife to two Pharaoh's, plus mother of two and grandmother of at least one (Tutankhamun).

In the spiritual realm, Asherah's memory was melded with and eclipsed by (in the pantheon of Goddesses) her granddaughter-in-law, Queen Shammuramat / Semiramis, who founded the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and created a lasting monument to her own name, "Heaven in the Sands" (Shammu-ramat). Tuya / Asherah's sons Aye (Ephraim) and Aanen (Manasseh) and their progeny more than made up for her fade from memory, as they and the Chosen changed the world forever.

The 9th Century BC will come to be viewed as the true beginning of monotheism, resulting from a melding of Egyptian / Ethiopian rites and teachings with those of Assyria / Mittanni, even then without insulting Mesopotamian / Babylonian ancestors. The Sun King Akhenaten professed worship of One God, and the Century of Peace between David and Joseph created the faith we know as Judaism, and laid the foundations for the emergence of Christianity in the First Century AD and Islam in the 7th Century AD.

Asenath / Ashtoreh / Asherah / Ashratu / Tuya will be remembered in greater detail in my forthcoming article Queens of the Ninth Century BC, and I will let domainofman.com readers know as soon as that is published, hopefully within the next few weeks.

Peace 2 All

Chuck-Star
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 11:50:12 PM »

The association of Aanen with Shalmaneser III is an interesting one!  It may not be correct, but it's definitely worth considering.

1) Yuya had the birthright and would have placed his true son Aanen in the highest position/kingship available.  His son Amenhotep III ruled in Egypt and another son of Yuya, namely Akhenaten, was due to succeed him.  Why not put Aanen in charge of Mesopotamia?

By the way, I would also consider the possibility that Amenhotep III (King Solomon) was one and the same as Shalmaneser III.  In that case, he abdicated the throne of Egypt in Year 12 of Akhenaten and in order to secure a greater throne in Mesopotamia.

2) The association of Tushratta of Mitanni with Abdi-Ashirta of the Amarna Tablets seems intuitively obvious.  Could both of these figures also be one and the same as Yuya?  It is possible, but not sure it can be proven.  I have long suspected that Esau (Saussatar of Mitanni) was the true father of Yuya.  (The brother-killer Cain is the father of Enoch/Joseph in the Biblical record.)  This means Yuya could have inherited the throne of Mitanni from Saussatar.  Tushratta was probably too young of a prince to represent Yuya (and Tushratta assumes a subordinate status to Akhenaten in the Amarna Letters), but perhaps Yuya was a predecessor such as Artatama I and Shuttarna II.  The Mitanni name Artashumara looks like a stand-in for Aanen (of the Shem type).   The Mitanni and Egyptian royal familes were closely inter-married during this period, so we should absolutely expect dual-identities.

3) It was traditional for a Shem figure to be more prominent in Mesopotamia than in Egypt.  Archetypal Shem was called Etana in Mesopotamia, one of the most significant kings after the Deluge.  The Middle Kingdom Shem was also more prominent in Mesopotamia than in Egypt.  However, neither of the previous two Shem figures seems to have founded a lasting (natural) dynasty.  Yuya's best hope for overcoming that precedent would have been to disguise Shem (or one of his sons) as the son of some other prince.  The best candidate for that is the Biblical Jehu, to whom "the Lord" promised a "dynasty like David's".   We saw that this was literally fulfilled in the person of Ipy/Nakhtmin, who is believed to have been a true son of Aye.  Aye certainly tried to set him on the Great Throne, which suggests that he was in fact his own biological offspring, but there is equally compelling evidence to suggest that he was not.  Jehu (known as Theseus to the Greeks) was also the one appointed to bury Akhenaten (known as Oedipus to the Greeks).  And to bury a king was to be his designated as his successor.

So, it seems that a potential conspiracy has been uncovered.  Yuya could have orchestrated royal affairs to make his son Aanen's natural line appear to be that of the favored Ephraim rather than ill-fated Shem/Manasseh. 
Yuya Joe College

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 07:28:19 PM »

C-Note,

RE Your post excerpt: By the way, I would also consider the possibility that Amenhotep III (King Solomon) was one and the same as Shalmaneser III.  In that case, he abdicated the throne of Egypt in Year 12 of Akhenaten and in order to secure a greater throne in Mesopotamia.

You opened the door my friend, so I'm running through it...

If true, it simplifies things as we are now then dealing with three primary progeny of Yuya, two biological sons (Akhenaten / Moses plus Amenhotep / Solomon / Salman) and one royal adopted son (Aye / Ephraim).

This would also resolve a dilemma, and open up realms of new possibilities. The previous problem was that some Islamic scholars had identified this Shalmaneser III with Salman and Shalim, and at least one Judaic scholar had linked this same gent with Solomon / Shlomo. As I was already aware of the Amenhotep III / Solomon connection as being solid and even foundational, that research initially appeared to Yuya Joe as being phonetic-based, which is a worthwhile tool, but is more fully substantiated when corroborated with Royal Familial relations and significant life events / stories.

Now, if Sol-Amenhotep III is in fact Shalmaneser III who is Shaul Manasseh, then we can think of Solomon / Shalom as the western/southern / Egyptian/Ethiopian/Judean remembrance, Aaron as the northern / Israel memory and Salman / Manasseh / Shalim as the eastern / Assyrian/Mittanni manifestation of the same King. The west remembers the wisdom and the era of Peace, the north remembers the crucial role of a Joseph-quality Vizier, and the East knew well that the the Two Lands no longer meant Upper and Lower Nile, but rather Egypt and Mittanni, and they had to be the fiercest of warriors to maintain a unified front. Control of the center of the world (Medi-Terranean meaning Middle Earth) meant that others would bow their knee.

If the reigning warrior side of our lifetime heroes are hidden in Western / Judaic / Christian teachings, does that mean that to some degree the peaceful and loving side of these same humans has been hidden from Eastern disciples?

Oh what a predicament we're in...

Chuck-Star
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 09:10:51 PM »

Where do you find the name Shaul Manasseh?

I have Shaul as a variant of Asa, and associate Asa with Aye while he was still a junior king of Judah/Libya, and as opposed to his other main alias as a king of Israel/Egypt, namely the infamous Ahab.

But maybe I missed it here.  Could Asa just be a short form of Manasseh?  (The main problem is not having a recognizable kingly idenity for Aanen, whereas Aye definitely did.  However, "absense of evidence, is not necessarily evidence of absence".)  The earlier King Saul was of a Benjamin/Joshua typecasting.  The New Testament Saul/Shaul (Apostle Paul) was also a Joshua figure (ala Aye/Sheshonq) along with Jesus.  However, Paul (a.k.a Simon Magus) was perhaps even more strongly a Simeon figure.  The typecasting is very much intertwined and difficult to interpret.  The designers/weavers of that typecasting evidently intended it to be diversified.  They knew who was whom.  It's only a problem for us!

Something else occurred to me.  The name Nakht-min, "Victory of (god) Minh", also appears to vindicate Aanen as a Thoth/Minh figure.  It's another indication that Yuya had pulled a fast one!

I really have a hard time with "the Lord" (Akhenaten) offering Jehu (Ipy/Nakhtmin) a dynasty like David's (i.e., four generations) if Jehu was a son of the hated Ahab (Aye).  It makes more sense that he was making a deal with a true son or grandson of Omri/Joseph (Yuya).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 09:23:34 PM by Chuck-Star » Logged
Yuya Joe College

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 04:31:55 PM »

Regarding Shaul Manasseh, I'll try to leave that name off my posts on your Board as it is a nickname I coined based on the phoentic sound of Shalmaneser, combined with his Biblical identity. It's kind of how the nickname Dushratta evolved from AbDi-Ashrattu, where they switched the vowels around but it's all in good fun anyway as abdi-Ashratu means "slave to Asenath / Tuya" and the nickname was another way of saying "workhorse of the Wife."

In Eastern memory Shalmaneser III is Salman / Salam / Shalim, and though the West is a jumble, it looks like Solomon, Aaron and Manasseh (ok, Manasseh 3.0) are all this same dude!

Another nickname I coined like that is Sol-Amenhotep III; it means Sun Peace Joseph and I use it as a way to illustrate potential origins of the name Sol-Amon / Solomon within his Egyptian Pharaoh name, and also to have some fun with this stuff!
Chuck-Star
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 11:30:19 PM »

I always thought it strange that Amenhotep III died so young - in his mid-fourties!  And his mummy is not known for certain.  The mummy thought to be Amenhotep III might actually be that of Akhenaten.  Tradition dictated that Akhenaten (Moses II) be buried in the tomb of Amenhotep III.  Amenemhet III had shared his tomb with the Middle Kingdom Moses/Auibre Hor.  It is also quite possible that the earlier Amenemhet III shed his Egyptian crown (due to the Flood crisis that brought down the Middle Kingdom), and continued to reign in Mesopotamia for some additional years.  This could very well have been a precedent for Amenhotep III.

But could Amenhotep III have been both Shalmaneser and Aanen??  It would explain why Aanen left so little trace in the archaelogical record, despite his preeminent status as the oldest true son of Yuya/Joseph, holder of the kingly birthright.  But, WOW, I need to put this one in the pipe and smoke it awhile!  This might be more fun than I can handle!!
Yuya Joe College

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 01:10:06 AM »

Alright Charlicious, but remember when you're smoking your pipe that Canadian "beer" is stronger, and Gaia's clock is making ticky-tock noises...

The war god Montu was replaced by Amun during the New Kingdom, and by the 21st Dynasty the First Prophet was the effective ruler and sometimes became King. By the 25th Dynasty Amun-Re was the Chief God of the Nubian Kingdom.

Solomon took Peace more seriously than anyone before him, and he made Yuya extremely proud.

Who was Meryptah?
Chuck-Star
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 02:37:39 AM »

Mery-Ptah was High Priest of Ptah, a very important office for the "House of Joseph/Ptah", no doubt.  Aanen seems to have doubled as H.P. of Amun and of Ptah.  Future pharaoh Seti may also have served as High Priest of Ptah in his early career. 

We can probably get more insight into the careers of both Ipy (son of Huy/Amenhotep/Aanen) and Seti from the Greek sources where the two are called Theseus and Peirtheus/Menestheus, respectively.  See notes in the old forum/archive.
Chuck-Star
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 03:15:35 AM »

A curious figure during the Amarna Period is Iuput, Governor/King of Upper Egypt and also High Priest of Amun.  In the Bible he is called Jehoshaphat.  

What makes him so important to this topic is his typecasting within the 18th Dynasty "House of Joseph".  The Joseph/Ptah of this time period is Yuya.  Iuput is placed in the role of Japheth, which would be nothing more than a novelty except for that we now know that Japheth was the natural ancestor of the Old Kingdom pharaohs.  A Japheth-figure also carried on the royal line at the end of the Middle Kingdom.  He is designated in the Bible as Peleg father of Reu/Joshua (Hyksos king Salitis) and Nun father of Salmon.  This means that Iuput was placed in the "pole position" as far as founding the next great dynasty of Egypt.  Would a natural son of Aye have been allowed to assume this typecasting?  That seems highly doubtful.

The brilliant career of Biblical Jehoshaphat ends badly.  We are told that he died and his sons (natural and/or political) were rubbed out in a putsch.  However, the loss of royal identity, even one as great as Iuput, did not necessarily mean literal death.  The leading figures of any royal generation had many identities, which were associated with various regional kingships, priesthoods, and other high offices.  It was a kind of "force-multiplier" that allowed one individual and his immediate family members to rule the known world.  It seems clear that Iuput was able to continue via his other identities, such as Aper-el, Pedubastet, and Nakhtmin.  He was ultimately poised to fulfill his typecasting as "Japheth" and sire the next line of kings.  And even though he lost his bid for supreme power to Seti, his natural line was still designated for junior kingship.  That liberal and seemingly enlightened decision resulted in untold havoc and misery after the death of Ramses II when that same junior line of kings rebelled and tried (with partial success) to assert their claim to the Great Throne once again!

Regarding the question of whether Aanen (a.k.a. Huy/Amenhotep) was one and the same as Amenhotep III, I can offer the following additional commentary:

The election of Amenhotep III was made prior to the death of Amenhotep II (and by the will of Amenhotep II).  However, the child-marriage of Amenhotep III to Tiye probably took place after the death of Amenhotep II.  But, why was this marriage arranged so early by Yuya?  And if Amenhotep III and Aanen were one and the same, then that means that Tiye was the full-sister of Amenhotep III, a pairing that almost guaranteed sterility.  This requires explanation, and a good explanation just doesn't seem obvious.  Some earlier precedent may have required it, but surely it was undesireable from a dynastic stand-point.  Both Noah and Shem were without an heir.  Amenhotep III was in the role of wise Noah.  Aanen was in the role of Shem.  Both Noah and Shem survived the Deluge/Exodus and lived into the early Old Kingdom.  This would have been a precedent not only for the Middle Kingdom royals playing those roles, but for the New Kingdom/18th Dynasty.  

In the Bible, Aaron (Shem type) dies in the wilderness after the Exodus.  Aaron also has a couple of sons that are adjudged as wicked and put to death.  This was yet another precedent that Yuya had to overcome if he intended to found a lasting dynasty through one of his natural descendants, and particulary Aanen.  But again, it could be fulfilled by staging one or more deaths.  This required a sacrifice of identity but not necessarily loss of life or political power of a son or sons.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 03:18:58 AM by Chuck-Star » Logged
Yuya Joe College

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 08:46:10 PM »

Regarding Tiye and Aanen being full siblings as Brother-Sister; this is the primary scenario and means their offspring would be double Joseph and double Asherah / Tuya. Aye then becomes the natural outcross to the Davidic line for Tiye, with Aye and his sons (eg. Tiye's son Jehu / Amaziah) perceived as a crucial and necessary way to hold the kingdom until the sons of Amenhotep III and Akhenaten were ready to emerge. The plan succeeded in Assyria / Mittanni and though it was a bitter struggle, in Judea / Samaria where the early Kingdoms of Israel and Judah were established by the greatest hits of Joe and Dave, aka the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren of Asenath Ashera Ashratu Tuya. In Egypt success was initially phenomenal but then unsustainable, and the longer term effects are open to interpretation.

Scenario B would be that Tiye is royal child of Yuya but a bio-daughter of Tuya by Thutmose IV, a little present that came with the bride given to Joe, and if so then it's a precedent that recurred in the NT. In this case, Aye / Tiye would have a double dose of Dave though offspring would still be close to the House of Joseph thru stepdaddy Yuya's guidance and mama Tuya's preeminence, while Tiye's pairing with Aanen would then be viewed as a more balanced David / Joseph blend, which was the ideal, in Egypt and in Israel. This would explain why Jehu was proclaimed as a son of Aye (House of David, Tribe of Judah was the provider of "rightful" rulers) but was more likely a royal son of Aye / Ephraim but a bioson of Aanen, and the offspring of Jehu / Amaziah ruled Israel and Judah for two centuries. The House of Joseph returned under the guise of Judah, just as Judah was allowed to thrive under the banner of Joseph (Aye / Ephraim being a paternal Judah / David line within the late New Kingdom, gaining entry into the House of Omri / Joseph through Tiye, daughter of Tuya, wife of Yuya Joseph)

I still like scenario A, but B somehow seems more fun!
Chuck-Star
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 11:52:00 PM »

I definitely lean toward Scenario A.  "The Daughter of Joseph" was extremely important in terms of royal typecasting and tradition.  I've included a more in-depth analysis under the topic:  "Men of Shem".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: